Belleuve Medispa is pleased to offer the following Nashville Laser Treatments
Acne & Acne Scarring
- Using fractional technology, our acne scar laser treatment eliminates the risks of further scarring and hypo-pigmentation.
- Nothing is going to remove all the scars, but with one or two laser treatments using Fraxel repair, the appearance of your scars will be significantly better.
- Follow us on Twitter to get up to date information on our Nashville Laser Hair Treatments.
Age Spots & Sun Damage
- Have you noticed small or large brown spots developing on your face? Do you have any patches of uneven brown discoloration that get darker over the summer?
- You could be eligible for our Nashville Laser Hair Services. Over time skin develops spots with excess amounts of melanin.
- Our lasers specifically target the melanin leaving your skin looking noticeably more even.
- The laser works by emitting an intense, but gentle, burst of light that destroys the blood vessels of a vascular birthmark without harming the surrounding skin.
- offering itself as an effective birthmark treatment for both hemangiomas and port-wine stains.
Facial Lifting & Firming
- Our minimally invasive, non-surgical, unique laser option produces dramatic results.
- Tightening the skin effectively by heating the collagen under the skin’s surface and therefore reducing the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Nashville Laser Hair Removal
- Looking to have permanently smooth legs or to remove that unsightly rogue patch of hair?
- Our local Nashville, TN Laser Hair Removal Team works to remove unwanted hair by exposing them to pulses of light, destroying the hair follicle.
- Want to see more examples of our work? Head over to our Instagram Page!
- Nashville Laser therapy is now widely considered as the premiere and primary treatment for rosacea and other visible blood vessels.
- It is the only method that not only reduces redness but eliminates the inflamed blood vessels altogether. To learn more about our services visit our Facebook Page!
- Laser therapy still remains the best option for treating and eliminating spider veins with fewer complications than drug or surgical options.
- Nashville Laser therapy works by heating the damaged vessels, closing them off and directing blood flow to nearby, healthier blood vessels.
- Wrinkles are a by-product of the aging process. Over time elastin and collagen fibers break down and leave depressions in the skin.
- Our lasers resurface the skin by very precisely removing damaged cells, layer by layer, stimulating collagen growth in the targeted areas.
About Our Nashville, TN Laser Services
The first is our Lyra Laser, made by Iridex. This laser was created to achieve the greatest amount of results with the lowest amount of downtime. The Lyra laser is most commonly used to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and pore sizes. It’s also used to remove hair, reduce leg vein visibility, and to lift, tone, and firm skin. The Lyra Laser emits a 1064Nd Yag wavelength and has been shown to be extremely successful in overall skin rejuvenation.
The Aura Laser, also made by Iridex, was created to target and eliminate imperfections found on the top layers of the skin. The Aura laser works to remove facial veins, Rosacea, birthmarks, sun damage, acne, age spots, scar visibility, and an uneven skin tone. The laser focuses on the pigment found in the targeted facial tissue and gently dehydrates it. The body then naturally eliminates the dehydrated tissue during the healing process.
our service area
proudly serving the greater nashville tennessee area and conveniently located just off I-40, bellevue medispa is here to service all your laser hair removal, laser facial treatment, laser vein treatment, microdermabrasion, scaring and stretch mark treatment, botox, professional teeth whitening and spray tan needs.